Monday, February 8, 2010

Update

Friends and followers and others that may randomly stumble upon my blog,

I have been slacking in my duties as book blogger extraordinaire.  I haven't done an update post on what I'm reading or will be reading in some time.  Suffice it to say, I have finished few books in the last couple of weeks. However, I have received several books for review.  I'm anxious to get started on them.

I will be travelling over the next weeks, but I hope to still be able to post and keep my loyal readers aprised of my book finds.  Meanwhile, I have two new reviews that will be posted today!  I'm very excited to post my reaction to Nicholas Sparks' The Last Song and equally anxious to comment on my experience reading A Question of Motive by Roderic Jeffries.  Look for those reviews and others coming soon!

Thank you all for your patience as I work on developing my blogginess.

No comments:

blog counter