Monday, March 28, 2011

March Reads

For  book group this month we read Girl with the Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier.  Although I found the book difficult to put down, I did not particularly care for it.




Then I finished The Shack.  I pulled this one off the shelf at my parents' house over Christmas and kept it to finish it.  It is an interesting look at our relationships with God.



Next I read Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews.  This is a cozy mystery novel that was a quick read.  A fun and light mystery book.  I enjoyed it very much and would like to explore more of Ms. Andrews' books.



The next book I read was one I absolutely couldn't put down.  And I loved it.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  I loved it.  The story line is riveting and the subtext on government is also intriguing.  I can't wait to read Catching Fire.

No comments:

blog counter