Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie

In anticipation of next year's mystery reading challenge, I decided to post a short review of my latest mystery read.  I recently finished Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot's Christmas for a book group that I participate it.  First let me say that I have been a long time fan of Agatha Christie and her characters Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple.  That said, I had not read this particular novel yet as she wrote many.

I loved this read.  It had all the classic markers of this beloved author.  The characters were vivid, the plot was masterfully laid out, and the clues were trickled throughout the novel.  When you reach the end, you are pleasantly surprised.  I would definitely recommend this novel to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

blog counter