Anna, at Hachette Book Group is letting me give away three copies of Corked by Kathryn Borel. I'll post my review when I post the winners on March 1.
Summary courtesy of Hachette Book Group:
Meet Kathryn Borel, bon vivant and undutiful daughter. Now meet her father, Philippe, former chef, eccentric genius, and wine aficionado extraordinaire. Kathryn is like her father in every way but one: she's totally ignorant when it comes to wine. And although Philippe has devoted untold parenting hours to delivering impassioned oenological orations, she has managed to remain unenlightened. But after an accident and a death, Kathryn realizes that by shutting herself off to her father's greatest passion, she will never really know him.
To enter the giveaway you must become a follower by clicking the "Follow" button in the sidebar. Then leave a comment including your email address so I can contact you if you win.
You can get up to six (6) additional entries. Please leave a comment for each entry (so if you get all (7) entries, you will have (7) comments).
- Blog about this giveaway including a link to this blog. Please leave (2) comments with a link to your blog post for two (2) extra entries.
- Mention this giveaway on Facebook and include a link to this blog. Please leave (1) comment telling me you have done this for one (1) extra entry.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to this blog. Please leave (1) comment with a link to your tweet for one (1) extra entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @chickitasarita and leave (1) comment with your Twitter ID for (1) extra entry.
- Follow my blog http://mamasjob.blogspot.com/ and leave (1) comment telling me you are for (1) extra entry.
- Giveaway restricted to US.
- Book cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.